How It Works
- Create a Bounty: First, create a project bounty that is meaningful and manageable for junior developers to complete within a couple of days. The bounty should provide a valuable learning opportunity and enable the developer to showcase their skills in a practical setting.
* Please note that we reserve the right to decline any bounties that we feel are unsuitable or unrealistic for our junior developers.
- Developer Chooses a Bounty: Once a bounty is created, it will be posted on our platform for junior developers to browse and choose from. The developers will assess the bounties based on their skills and interest, and select a bounty they feel confident in completing.
- Select a Developer: Once a developer selects a bounty, you'll receive a notification with their profile, skills, and estimated completion time. You can choose to approve or decline the developer, depending on their qualifications and suitability for your project.
- Work Gets Done: The developer will begin working on the bounty, following any specific requirements or guidelines provided. If they have any questions or need clarification, they'll reach out to you for assistance.
- Get Paid: Once the developer completes the bounty, you'll receive the finished work for review. If you're satisfied with the work, you'll release the payment to the developer.
- Provide Feedback: After the developer completes the bounty and receives payment, you'll have the opportunity to provide feedback on their work. This feedback will help the developer improve their skills and build their portfolio, while also helping us ensure the quality of our program.
In summary, our Beginner Bounties program offers a simple and effective way for junior developers to gain real-world experience while helping you complete your project. By creating a bounty, selecting a developer, and releasing payment upon completion, you can benefit from the skills and enthusiasm of junior developers, while also supporting their growth and development.